Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog

Yea thats it. I rear local dogs and I have a lot of them. I had a dog that gave birth to 5 pups and after 2 weeks they all died. I suspected poisoning but as a young wise man I moved on.

Not long after the mother dog died too. I was mad like wtf they killed it too. But no lele na local dog cheap. I got another one and like a miracle it gave me 7 pups. These new pups are dying again, left with 4 and they are not old yet I would have sold them.

My neighbors are killing my dogs and I don't know what to do. They even Sympathised with me sef (oju aye) but I know baba GOD DEY WATCH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benue/Ebonyi: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Border Crisis

Coronavirus: Germany To Donate N2.2 Billion To Nigeria

Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US